JOIN THE TEAM THAT POWERS EMERGENCY MEDICINE
If you are a Physician, Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant looking for a challenging career in emergency medicine with work-life balance, let’s connect. You’ll be a part of our team of board certified emergency physicians who enjoy a collegial atmosphere, flexible schedules, advanced technology and competitive compensation.
- Highly competitive compensation
- RVU bonuses at some fee-for-service sites
- Signing bonus for shift commitment
- Flexible scheduling
- Opportunities for advancement and professional growth
- More patient-focused experience
- Independent contractor status with malpractice and tail coverage provided
- Block scheduling available to assist physician travel
- Work-life balance in great Midwest communities
We are seeking full-time and part-time Emergency Physicians who are EM boarded/eligible for FP/IM boards/non-boarded with ED experience. EPSS Physicians can choose to work at any of our client facilities in Central Illinois, all within a 1.5-hour drive of Peoria, IL. Patient volumes range from 4,500 to 37,000. Compensation is based on ED volume. Signing bonus based upon level of commitment and location. Flexible scheduling, malpractice including tail coverage, and free online CME.
We are seeking nurse practitioners and advanced practice nurses who have experience in emergency medicine. This specialty requires the skill to treat patients with varying levels of acuity in busy emergency rooms, with a focus on quality patient care.
We are seeking physician assistants (PAs) with expertise in all aspects of emergency medicine. PAs perform a valuable function to help optimize workflow in emergency departments by providing essential support for physicians and other clinical personnel.